Visitors can enjoy all that Chachoengsao has to offer including the temples, shopping and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, restaurants and monuments.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Chachoengsao
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) away
Getting around Chachoengsao
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Chachoengsao Bang Toey Station, Chachoengsao Khlong Bang Phra Station or Chachoengsao Junction Station. Chachoengsao might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chachoengsao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Chachoengsao gets about 83 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C