Bang Pakong Hotels from RM56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Visiting Bang Pakong
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Pakong has to offer including its golf courses. In Bang Pakong, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bang Pakong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bang Pakong is 83 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C