Bang Nam Prieo Hotels from RM57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Visiting Bang Nam Prieo
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Nam Prieo has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. In Bang Nam Prieo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) away.
Getting around Bang Nam Prieo
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bang Nam Prieo Station, Khlong Sip Kao Junction Station or Phrong Akat Station. Bang Nam Prieo may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bang Nam Prieo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bang Nam Prieo is 1387 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C