Busan Hotels from RM185
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Busan
4.5/5Wonderful!(30 area reviews)
Known across the country for its spacious and beautiful beach, this part of Busan also has numerous exciting cultural attractions.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Find important historical locations commemorating Korea’s fight for independence as well as traditional markets in this southern section of Busan.
4.5/5Wonderful!(24 area reviews)
For shopping in Busan, this part of the city is superb. You’ll find traditional markets and high-end shops along with food and entertainment.
Travellers to Busan give high marks for the beaches, shopping and seafood restaurants. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its aquarium and sightseeing.
- There are 564 hotels and other accommodation options in Busan
- The closest major airport is in Busan (PUS-Gimhae), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ulsan (USN), 34.5 mi (55.6 km) away
Getting around Busan
With so many transport options, seeing all of Busan is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Seomyeon Station, Jeonpo Station and Beomnaegol Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Busan Bujeon Station, Busan Gaya Station or Busan Geoje Station.
Dressing for Busan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Busan is 1409 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C