Kowloon Hotels from RM160
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kowloon, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, bustling port and top-notch restaurants. The urban and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Hung Hom Star Ferry Pier, Hong Kong Coliseum and Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- There are 477 hotels and other accommodation options in Kowloon
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Getting around Kowloon
With so many choices for transport, exploring Kowloon is easy. Local metro stations include Whampoa Station and Kowloon Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hong Kong Kowloon Bay Station, Hong Kong Choi Hung Station or Hong Kong Ngau Tau Kok Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the port.
Dressing for Kowloon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Kowloon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°C