Budapest Hotels from RM164
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 7 Apr 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Budapest, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, cathedral and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, shopping and cafes. Top sights in the city include Hungarian National Museum, Rudas Baths and St. Stephen's Basilica.
- There are 1218 hotels and other accommodation options in Budapest
- The closest major airport is in Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Budapest
With so many transport options, seeing Budapest is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Ferenciek Square Station, Astoria Station and Deak Ferenc ter Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Budapest Boraros Square Station, Budapest-Nyugati Station or Eastern Railway Station.
Dressing for Budapest
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 617 millimetres of rain falls on Budapest each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C