Overview of ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Brisbane Airport, ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel is connected to the convention centre. Brisbane Cruise Terminal and Howard Smith Wharves are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Portside Wharf and Queen Street Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at The Gabba or Brisbane Entertainment Centre.Visit our Brisbane Airport travel guide
- Portside Wharf - 8 min drive
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre - 10 min drive
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal - 13 min drive
- Westfield Chermside - 15 min drive
- Emporium - 16 min drive
- Airport Domestic Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 2 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cribb Island Beach Club – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
ibis Brisbane Airport Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 40 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Super convenient if you have an early morning flight. We easily walked to the local terminal for our flight to Sydney. During the Covid-19 pandemic my kids flight was cancelled twice and the ibis changed their reservation without fee. It was one less thing to stress about and really nice.