Overview of The Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- 24/7 Front Desk
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Double Room Single Use
Double Room, 1 Double Bed (Hallingbury House)
Single Room, 1 Single Bed (Hallingbury House)
About this area
Located in Bishop's Stortford, The Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Audley End House and Mountfitchet Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bishop's Stortford Golf Club and Ash Valley Golf Club. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.Visit our Bishop's Stortford travel guide
- Bishop's Stortford Golf Club - 19 min walk
- Hatfield Forest - 5 min drive
- Mountfitchet Castle - 6 min drive
- House on the Hill Toy Museum - 6 min drive
- Rhodes Arts Complex - 10 min drive
- Bishops Stortford Station - 5 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort