Visitors can enjoy all that Beroun has to offer including the opera houses and sporting events. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Prague Castle, Old Town Square and Karlstejn Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Beroun
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Beroun
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beroun Station or Beroun-Zavodi Station. Beroun may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Beroun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Beroun gets about 488 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C