Search B&B in Barking
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Barking
ibis London Barking
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
The Bank Hotel
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
ibis budget London Barking
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Why stay at a B&B in Barking?
Whether you're on a romantic trip and want to stay somewhere quiet and intimate, or you're travelling solo and hoping to get some local recommendations, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travellers. Although you might struggle to find B&Bs in the centre of the city, there are 6814 accommodation options and 108 B&Bs in the larger area. When you want to venture out to explore Barking, consider browsing the exhibits at Eastbury Manor House.
How to pack for the weather in Barking
If you're curious about the best time to visit Barking, we've compiled some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 21 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and night-time temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and night-time averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
Sightseeing In and Around Barking
If you want to see some popular attractions in Barking, you might enjoy a visit to Eastbury Manor House. South Park and O2 Arena are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also enjoy Barking for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Historical sites
Transport options in and around Barking
Fly into London (LCY-London City), which is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away from the city centre. You can also search for flights into London (LHR-Heathrow), which is 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away.
Make your way to Upney Underground Station for metro transport. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from London Barking Station.