Search Apartments in Barking
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Barking
Other property types in Barking
ibis London Barking
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
The Bank Hotel
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
ibis budget London Barking
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Barking
There are 12 lodging options in Barking, including a selection of apartments. Take time to visit top attractions in the surrounding region such as South Park and O2 Arena.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
When is the Best Time to Visit Barking?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22°C and nighttime averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 21 inches in a year
Must See in Barking
Explore the area and cultural attractions such as Eastbury Manor House, or visit one of the family-friendly sights such as London Dungeon. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like South Park and O2 Arena.Barking is also recognised for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Historical sites
How to Get to Barking and Around the Area
Fly into London (LCY-London City), which is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away from the city centre. You can also search for flights into London (LHR-Heathrow), which is 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away.
Make your way to Upney Underground Station for metro transport. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from London Barking Station.