Banting Hotels from RM54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Banting are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, water parks and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Putra Mosque and Putrajaya Independence Square.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Banting
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) away
Dressing for Banting
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Banting is 2363 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C