Auckland Hotels from RM124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Auckland, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, tours and cafes. Top sights in the city include Sky Tower, Mt. Eden and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World.
- There are 757 hotels and other accommodation options in Auckland
- The closest major airport is in Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Auckland
With so many choices for transport, seeing Auckland is easy. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Auckland Britomart Station, Auckland Grafton Station or Auckland Mt Eden Station. You can learn about your options for water transport at the port.
Dressing for Auckland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 16°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Auckland is 1251 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C