Visitors to Asturias are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 406 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 21.8 mi (35 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Asturias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Asturias gets about 45 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°F