Top hotels in Amalfi
Reviewed on 7 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2020
Top things to do in Amalfi
Visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello Guided Tour from Sorrento
Amalfi Coast Small-Group Tour from Sorrento By Minivan
VIP Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome by High-Speed Train
Amalfi Beach Holiday
A Amalfi holiday makes it simple to kick back and unwind. Whether you like the idea of chilling out by the water or ambling along the shoreline collecting seashells, a trip to Amalfi will put a spring in your step. If you'd rather be close to the city centre, base yourself around Amalfi Beach. This strip of coast is only 0.1 miles (0.2 km) away. We also offer Amalfi packages close to Atrani Beach and Castiglione Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Amalfi
- Nothing screams holiday like staying within moments of the water. If you happen to agree, check out what's available among our Amalfi beach hotels.
- Apartments, like Aurora Apartments and Heart Of Amalfi, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Amalfi. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your credit card safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Amalfi things to do page is a great place to begin planning your trip to Amalfi. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 4,900 locals to learn even more.
- Save a bundle on experiences with our Amalfi holiday deals. Visit Amalfi Cathedral, along with other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Amalfi holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Amalfi?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Amalfi?
- Pompeii Transfer
- Sunset tour to Capri by boat of 5 hours
- Pompeii & Mt.Vesuvius FD: Small Group with Fast Track Ticket
- Private Boat Tour From Positano to Capri
- Pompeii Tour
- Capri One Day – Visit the island by sea and land