Visitors to Amagasaki are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, parks and theatres. Top sights around the area include Legoland Discovery Center, Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
- You'll find 1152 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Getting around Amagasaki
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Amagasaki is easy. Nearby metro stations include Deyashiki Station, Amagasaki Station and Amagasaki Sentapuru Mae Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Amagasaki Tachibana Station, Amagasaki Station or Amagasaki Hankyu Tsukaguchi Station.
Dressing for Amagasaki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 1577 millimetres of rain falls on Amagasaki each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C