Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the business district, Tristar Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Thuwanna YTC Stadium or Bogyoke Aung San Stadium.Visit our Yangon travel guide
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Tristar Hotel Hotel
- Tristar Hotel Yangon
- Tristar Hotel Hotel Yangon