Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Yangon, Royal Landmark Hotel is near a train station and near theme parks. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Thuwanna YTC Stadium, or consider a night out at Myanmar Event Park.Visit our Yangon travel guide
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Royal Landmark Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Royal Landmark Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.8 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Landmark Hotel Hotel
- Royal Landmark Hotel Yangon
- Royal Landmark Hotel Hotel Yangon