- Liked: Staff & service
- Yangon General Hospital
- 11 min walk
- Yangon National Theatre
- 15 min walk
- Junction City
- 17 min walk
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Yangon, Hotel Balmi is in the city centre and by the sea. Shwedagon Pagoda and Sule Pagoda are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Inya Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Bogyoke Aung San Stadium, or consider a night out at Myanmar Event Park.
- Yangon General Hospital - 11 min walk
- Yangon National Theatre - 15 min walk
- Junction City - 17 min walk
- Sule Pagoda - 18 min walk
- Bogyoke Market - 19 min walk
- Yangon Central Railway Station - 10 min drive
- Yangon (RGN-Yangon Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Balmi Hotel
- Hotel Balmi Yangon
- Hotel Balmi Hotel Yangon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was very nice for the price. It’s not 5 star but I had no expectations for it to be. However it was very comfortable, the staff was super friendly and it was in a good location. I would definitely stay there again.