Travellers to Westcliff-on-Sea give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its theatres, entertainment and bars. Around the area, top sights include Southend Pier, Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Westcliff-on-Sea
- The closest major airport is in London (SEN-Southend), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away
Getting around Westcliff-on-Sea
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Westcliff Station. Westcliff-on-Sea may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Westcliff-on-Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Westcliff-on-Sea each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C