- Ca' d'Oro
- 2 min walk
- Rialto Bridge
- 9 min walk
- San Cassiano
- 10 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, Best Rialto Palace is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Grand Canal - 2 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 2 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 9 min walk
- San Cassiano - 10 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 10 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 16 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 10 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13 min drive
About this property
Best Rialto Palace
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Santa Croce, 515 Piazzale Roma ( Venezia ) <br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Check in Online <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests must contact this property 7 days in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for online check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Reception hours are 8:30 AM-6:30 PM on December 24, 10 AM-8:00 PM on December 25, 8:30 AM-8 PM on December 31, and 12 PM-9:30 PM on January 1. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 12.2 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12.2 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Rialto Palace Venice
- Best Rialto Palace Apartment
- Best Rialto Palace Apartment Venice