- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Clarion Collection Hotel St Albans City Centre
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in St Albans, Clarion Collection Hotel St Albans City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Royal Air Force Museum London and Verulamium Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vicarage Road or Hive Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our St Albans travel guide
- St Albans Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Hertfordshire County Showground - 9 min drive
- The Galleria - 14 min drive
- University of Hertfordshire - 15 min drive
- The Snow Centre - 17 min drive
- St Albans Abbey Station - 8 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ryder Bar and Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Clarion Collection Hotel St Albans City Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was good value with a good range for breakfast to cater for all tastes. Tidy, clean and modern. Easy parking and free, which was very handy for walking into st albans.