Visitors to Sibonga are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 74 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) away.
Dressing for Sibonga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Sibonga gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°C