Sevenoaks Hotels from RM246
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Sevenoaks are sure to enjoy the spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and churches. Around the area, top sights include O2 Arena, Leeds Castle and South Park.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Sevenoaks
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) away
Getting around Sevenoaks
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sevenoaks Bat and Ball Station, Sevenoaks Kemsing Station or Sevenoaks Otford Station. Sevenoaks may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sevenoaks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Sevenoaks each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C