- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Semi Double Room, Non Smoking
Semi Double Room, Smoking
King Double Room, Non Smoking
King Double Room, Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking
Connected Twin Room, Smoking
Japanese-Western Room, Smoking
Japanese Traditional Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking (2 Single Beds and 1 Extra Bed)
Triple Room, Smoking (2 Single Beds and 1 Extra Bed)
Junior Suite, Smoking
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose is in an area with good airport proximity. Lake Shikotsu and Shikotsu-Toya National Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Chitose Salmon Aquarium and Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park. Northern Horse Park and Ecorin Village are also worth visiting.Visit our Chitose travel guide
- Chitose Inter Golf Club - 13 min walk
- Aoba Park - 17 min walk
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera - 7 min drive
- Chitose Salmon Aquarium - 8 min drive
- Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park - 11 min drive
- Minami-Chitose Station - 7 min drive
- Osatsu Station - 11 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- YUUKARA – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Too expensive. Scammed us for an extra A $65 for an extra person in an already booked and set "3" bed room. Tiny, below average room, 2 beds and a fold out. A $200:all up. More than a bit rich ! Expedia didnt help with the way the room was advertised.