Budget Hostels from RM38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Ratchaburi
Other property types in Ratchaburi
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
Khun Khao Tamnan Prai Resort
Reviewed on 6 May 2017
Westerngrand Hotel Ratchaburi
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2020
Hostels and More in Ratchaburi
Ratchaburi offers 18 accommodation options, and if you have a hard time finding hostels in the area, you can still choose a place that works for you. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight costs and save more for everything you want to do during your holiday.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ratchaburi?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35° C and night-time temperatures average 20° C
- April-June: 35° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32° C during the day and 20° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ratchaburi?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Natural Features
- Tham Khao Bin Cave
- Central Botanical Garden of Literature
- The Blooms Orchid Park
- Wat Chorng Lohm Temple
- Chomphon Cave
- King Rama II Memorial Park
- Ratchaburi Zoo
- Nativity of Our Lady Cathedral
- Lollipop Market
In general, Ratchaburi is known for its: