- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Hankyu International
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Non-Smoking
Moderate Double Non-Smoking
Superior Twin Non-Smoking
Junior Suite Non-Smoking
Superior Triple Non-Smoking (2 beds,1 extrabed)
Deluxe Twin Non-Smoking
Superior Fourth Non-smoking (2 Queenbeds)
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Moderate Double Non-Smoking
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Deluxe Double Non-Smoking
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Superior Twin Non-Smoking
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Superior Twin for 3 People Non-Smoking
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Junior Suite Non-Smoking
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Superior Suite Fourth Non-Smoking
Junior Suite Non-Smoking (2Beds)
Superior Twin for 3 people Non-Smoking
Superior Twin Non-Smoking
Deluxe Double Non-Smoking (1Bed,200cm)
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Deluxe Double Non-Smoking(1Bed,200cm) (EAN)
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Superior Twin for 3 people Non-Smoking (EAN)
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Junior Suite Non-Smoking(2Beds) (EAN)
[High Floor][Limited Service in Luxury Floor] Luxury Superior Twin Non-Smoking (EAN)
Junior Suite Quadruple Non-smoking
Senior Suite Non-smoking
(High Floor, Limited Service in Luxury Floor)International Suite & Moderate Double Connecting Room
(High Floor, Limited Service in Luxury Floor) Crown Suite & Moderate Double Connecting Room
(High Floor, Limited Service in Luxury Floor) Presidential Suite & Executive Suite Connecting Room
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Hankyu International is in Osaka's Kita neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grand Front Osaka Mall and HEP Five Shopping Mall. Universal Studios Japan™ and Tennoji Zoo are not to be missed.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Grand Front Osaka Mall - 8 min walk
- HEP Five Shopping Mall - 9 min walk
- Umeda Sky Building - 12 min walk
- LUCUA Osaka - 13 min walk
- Orix Theater - 13 min drive
- Nakatsu Station - 5 min walk
- Nakatsu Station (Hankyu) - 7 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Teppanyaki Chayamachi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Shun Ran Mon – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- SKY banquet Solamente – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Okina-zushi – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Hankyu International
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3630 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 9980 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities