Overview of Best Western Hotel Fino Osaka Shinsaibashi
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking (Ladies Rooms)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Room, Non Smoking, Connecting Rooms (Hollywood room)
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 3 Single Beds, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 3 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Best Western Hotel Fino Osaka Shinsaibashi is in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Dotonbori Glico Sign and Osaka Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Kuromon Ichiba Market. Tennoji Zoo and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nagahoribashi Station is just steps away and Shinsaibashi Station is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 5 min walk
- Amerikamura - 6 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 13 min walk
- Dotonbori Glico Sign - 13 min walk
- Namba Parks - 2 min drive
- Nagahoribashi Station - 1 min walk
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 12 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ristorante Fino – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Best Western Hotel Fino Osaka Shinsaibashi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice location and convenient to access or go anywhere.