Overview of Holiday Inn Napoli
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Holiday Inn Napoli is in an area with good airport proximity. Port of Naples and Molo Beverello Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Spaccanapoli and Galleria Umberto. Naples Aquarium and Magic World Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Spaccanapoli - 3 min drive
- University of Naples Federico II - 4 min drive
- Port of Naples - 18 min drive
- Naples Underground - 21 min drive
- Piazza Bellini - 24 min drive
- Naples San Giovanni Barra Station - 5 min drive
- Business District Station - 5 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistrot Napoli – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Napoli
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
As many times after booking at Hotels.com, we were given one of the worst rooms (1201). The room smelled bad and musky and the bathroom was in need of a rip out and complete remodel. After complaining, our room was changed to 1202, which at least did not smell that bad and the bathroom was in a bit of a better shape. We only had to stay one night, so it was ok. The staff is nice and friendly, but the property is very tired and in need of a major upgrade. The food at their restaurant is of dismal quality. At check out, there were three people at the front desk, but only one could do checkouts and check ins, because their computer system was being updated. In the middle of their busiest time. Overall, not a place we would ever stay at again, or recommend.