Nakhon Chai Si Hotels from RM62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Mar 2020
Visiting Nakhon Chai Si
Visitors can enjoy all that Nakhon Chai Si has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the area is Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Nakhon Chai Si
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 39.4 mi (63.5 km) away
Dressing for Nakhon Chai Si
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Nakhon Chai Si gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Nakhon Chai Si?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nakhon Chai Si, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Nakhon Chai Si?
Recent Reviews in Nakhon Chai Si
More trip options
- Hotels in Nakhon Chai Si by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nakhon Chai Si Airport
- Hotels near Nakhon Chai Si Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nakhon Chai Si
- More Hotel Options in Nakhon Chai Si
- Nakhon Chai Si Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Nakhon Chai Si
- Hotels Near Nakhon Chai Si
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations