Overview of Makkah Towers
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Guest Room Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Room Haram View with Two Twin Beds
Family Room with Three Twin Beds
Deluxe Room Haram View with Three Twin Beds
Premium Room Kaaba View with Two Twin Beds
Studio Suite with Two Single Beds
Studio Suite Haram View with Two Single Beds
One Bedroom Suite Haram View
Duplex Suite Haram View
Villa, 1 Bedroom, City View
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (Haram View)
About this area
Located in Mecca, Makkah Towers is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Great Mosque of Mecca and Kaaba are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Makkah Mall.Visit our Mecca travel guide
- King Fahad Gate - 4 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 7 min walk
- Kaaba - 7 min walk
- Abraj Al-Bait Towers - 9 min walk
- Well of Zamzam - 16 min drive
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- Al Fayhaa restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- EL Etlalah Restaurant – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Al Andalus restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Cafe Cino – Serves brunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SAR 100.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 65 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 49 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SAR 70 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: SAR 120 per day
- Late check-out fee: SAR 700 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Makkah Hilton Towers Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Hilton Towers Hotel
- Makkah Hilton Towers Mecca
- Makkah Hilton Towers
- Makkah Millennium Towers Hotel Mecca
- Makkah Millennium Towers Hotel
- Makkah Millennium Towers Mecca
- Makkah Towers Hotel
- Makkah Towers Mecca
- Makkah Towers Hotel Mecca
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort