Families will find kid-friendly activities in Maynooth, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Around the area, top sights include War Memorial Gardens, Guinness Storehouse and Christ Church Cathedral.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Maynooth
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Maynooth
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Maynooth Station. Maynooth might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Maynooth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Maynooth each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C