- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Sunset Strip
- 17 min walk
- The Grove
- 4 min drive
- Rodeo Drive
- 4 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the business district, Le Parc Suite Hotel is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at La Brea Tar Pits and Santa Monica Beach, while Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Whiskey a Go Go are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Dodger Stadium, or consider Shrine Auditorium for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our West Hollywood travel guide
- Sunset Strip - 17 min walk
- The Grove - 4 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- La Brea Tar Pits - 4 min drive
- Rodeo Drive - 4 min drive
- La Cienega/Jefferson Station - 7 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 32 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Knoll – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Le Parc Suite Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.08 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Wired Internet access (may be limited)
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Parc Suite Hotel West Hollywood
- Parc Suite Hotel
- Parc Suite West Hollywood
- Parc Suite
- Le Parc West Hollywood
- Le Parc Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Parc Suite Hotel Hotel
- Le Parc Suite Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Parc Suite Hotel Hotel West Hollywood
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property is terrible. It’s old and rundown and under construction. I can hear everything above me and everything outside the window. I’ve been woken up by whatever’s going on above me starting from 6am.