Overview of Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, City View (High Floor)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View (High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View (High Floor)
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, View (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (with Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (with Shower)
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk, while CBS Television City and Paramount Studios are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, or consider a night out at Shrine Auditorium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Los Angeles Forum - 12 min drive
- Venice Beach - 15 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 18 min drive
- Third Street Promenade - 24 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 27 min drive
- Aviation/Century Station - 18 min walk
- Commerce Station - 24 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Unity la – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 32 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 85.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the location, can’t get any closer to LAX, also enjoyed watching the planes from my window. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and looked to be freshly remodeled. Also, I was surprised that I could not hear jet noise in the room.