- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room (Barlow Wing)
Superior Room (Barlow Wing)
Premier Room (Barlow Wing)
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Grand Junior, Chambers)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Chambers)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Grand Staircase,1 Bedroom Bi-Level)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Sir George Gilbert Scott,Residential)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Sir John Betjeman Suite, 1 Bedroom)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Queen Victoria, Residential Suite)
Royal Suite, 3 Bedrooms (Residential Suite, Chambers Club)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Haywood, 1 Bedroom)
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Regent's Park, while ZSL London Zoo and London Eye are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium.Visit our London travel guide
- The British Museum - 19 min walk
- Oxford Street - 4 min drive
- Leicester Square - 5 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 6 min drive
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London St. Pancras Station - 3 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 98 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Booking Office – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Gilbert Scott – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Hansom – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- MI+ME – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50 per pet, per stay, plus a one-off cleaning fee of GBP 30.
- 2 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 37 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay plus a one-off GBP 30 cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London
- St. Pancras Renaissance
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London England
- St Pancras Renaissance London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities