- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Prince Regent Hotel Excel London
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Triple Room
Double Room, Annex Building (30 seconds walk from main building)
Superior Double Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in London's Docklands neighbourhood, Prince Regent Hotel Excel London is in the business district and on the riverwalk. O2 Arena and Tower of London are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tower Bridge and The Shard. London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are not to be missed.Visit our London travel guide
- Excel Exhibition Centre - 6 min walk
- O2 Arena - 13 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 16 min drive
- Tower of London - 17 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 20 min drive
- London West Ham Station - 5 min drive
- Prince Regent Station - 7 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 7 min drive
About this property
Prince Regent Hotel Excel London
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort