London Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in London? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 187 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Vulcan Lodge Guest House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and digital TV. Our customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Aloft London Excel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at ibis London Barking. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's bar and walkable location.
Planning Your Trip to London
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for London is 0.83 inches
Exploring London with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and architecture, London has lots to offer visitors including its museums, monuments, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Big Ben and London Dungeon. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Buckingham Palace and St. Paul's Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wholesale Tropicals UK, Supreme Animal Foods, or Pets at Home.