- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hyde Park
- 7 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 15 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Indigo London-Paddington is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Kensington Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye. Stamford Bridge Stadium and Sky Garden are not to be missed.
- Hyde Park - 7 min walk
- Marble Arch - 15 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 4 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 8 min drive
- Harrods - 11 min drive
- Paddington Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
About this property
Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
- Indigo London-Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington England
- Indigo London Paddington
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington Hotel
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington London
- Hotel Indigo London-Paddington Hotel London
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
We liked the shower(the first hotel we stayed in Europe that had full shower doors!) and responsiveness of the front desk staff to requests. The location was good - short walk to paddington station - the main reason we stayed here. The room was a bit cramped for a King but manageable. Why we will not return to this property: The front desk staff were rude - never greeted us when we passed by the front desk - not even once during our entire stay. One time, when the elevator was out of service, they just stood there while we waited for 5 minutes before we realized it was out of order ( no sign ). We are not paying premium prices for rude staff. The cleanliness of the room left a lot to be desired. On our first day, there was little hairs on the comforter and on the bed. We were too tired after our journey to complain. We just dusted them off. They never changed the bed spreads for the entire length of our stay. Each day of our stay, had to call down for something or the other ( tea was not replaced, not enough towels even then we asked for extra etc). The day before we left, we asked to bedsheets to be changed and the lady did that in a huff with a "how dare you ask me to change" attitude . Sorry but we expect a better quality of service from a "boutique" hotel. We stayed at Indigo hotel in Kensington and had a wonderful time. We stayed with them in Brooklyn and had a good time as well but this experience put us right off ever staying at an Indio hotel