- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Croham Park Bed & Breakfast
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Ensuite (Room 1)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ensuite (Room 3)
Twin Room, Ensuite
Double Room, 1 King Bed (Room 4)
About this area
Near a metro station, Croham Park Bed & Breakfast is in an area with good airport proximity. Westminster Bridge and Houses of Parliament are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Covent Garden Market and The Strand. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for London Eye, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's convenience for public transport: Lloyd Park Tram Station is 5 minutes by foot.
- Westminster Abbey - 53 min drive
- Big Ben - 53 min drive
- London Eye - 53 min drive
- The Shard - 57 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 58 min drive
- Lloyd Park Tram Station - 5 min walk
- South Croydon Station - 12 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 42 min drive
About this property
Croham Park Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and spacious BUT no AC (very hot - not their typical weather) but they did give us a fan!! Great breakfast and service! EXTREMELY HELPFUL with detailed directions, maps, public transportation info & suggestions which enhanced our daily travels and schedules. Restaurant recommendations were excellent! Overall, Matt & Bev made our stay memorable!