Visitors can enjoy all that Liverpool has to offer including the shopping and sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 1460 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Liverpool
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sydney Liverpool Station. Liverpool might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Liverpool
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- About 1188 millimetres of rain falls on Liverpool each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 8°C