Those travelling to Lingsar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 500 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Lingsar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lingsar is 43 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 30°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 20°F