Lille Hotels from RM139
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lille, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, art and zoo. Top sights in the city include Old Stock Exchange, Lille Grand Square and Rihour Square.
- There are 260 hotels and other accommodation options in Lille
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away
Getting around Lille
With so many transport options, seeing Lille is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Rihour Station, Lille Flandres Metro Station and Lille Europe Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Lille Flandres Station, Lille Europe Station or Madeleine Station.
Dressing for Lille
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lille is 720 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C