Leesburg Hotels from RM278
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Leesburg, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, sporting events and wineries. Top sights around the area include National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and Great Falls Park.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Leesburg
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Dressing for Leesburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- About 1051 millimetres of rain falls on Leesburg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C