- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kuching Waterfront Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Kuching, Kuching Waterfront Lodge is in the city centre. Chinese History Museum and Sarawak Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Tua Pek Kong and St. Joseph's Cathedral. Golden Anniversary Bridge and Sultan Iskandar Planetarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Kuching travel guide
- Kuching Waterfront - 5 min walk
- Plaza Merdeka - 6 min walk
- Tua Pek Kong - 6 min walk
- Astana Palace - 11 min drive
- Fort Margherita - 11 min drive
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Kuching Waterfront Lodge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 60 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge
- Kuching Waterfront
- Kuching Waterfront Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Sarawak
- Kuching Waterfront Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Hotel
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Kuching
- Kuching Waterfront Lodge Hotel Kuching
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
our stay at Kuching Waterfront Lodge
the WiFi is not user friendly... very complicated.have signal in the room, but when come to the lobby no signal... cannot Grab. no choice took a taxi which cost us twice the Grab price. Room 119 that we were given.the aircon is not working...