- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Natol Homestay - Kuching
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Queen Room, Shared Bathroom
Queen Room, Private Bathroom
King Room, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Kuching, Natol Homestay - Kuching is in the city centre and near the airport. St. Joseph's Cathedral and Masjid Jamek are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Plaza Merdeka. Sultan Iskandar Planetarium and Golden Anniversary Bridge are also worth visiting.
- Boulevard Shopping Mall - 6 min drive
- Kuching Boulevard Shopping Complex - 6 min drive
- City One Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- Friendship Park - 11 min drive
- Vivacity Megamall - 15 min drive
- Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Natol Homestay - Kuching
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 24 per vehicle
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: MYR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Very friendly staff. A little complicated with check in but everything else was sorted. Friendly and caring staff indeed.