- Ladies' Market
- 4 min walk
- Victoria Harbour
- 6 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market
- 18 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, Ah Shan Hostel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and Sky 100. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Ladies' Market - 4 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 6 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 18 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 13 min drive
- Harbour City - 15 min drive
- Hong Kong Mong Kok Station - 2 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Ah Shan Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. <br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 530 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ah Shan Hostel Kowloon
- Ah Shan Hostel
- Ah Shan Kowloon
- Ah Shan
- Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong
- Ah Shan Hotel Hong Kong
- Ah Shan Hostel Kowloon
- Ah Shan Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Ah Shan Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Kowloon
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not having good experience
+ friendly staff, cold aircond, got security guard - we stayed in 1 double decker with 1 double bed room. Room spacious is really really limited till only allow 1 pax to walk to the bed. Toilet is small. No space to turn around as the WC is just under the shower. Got bugs bit me and my niece after overnight there. But the other 2 paxs were ok.