Kemang Hotels from RM43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Kemang are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, art and entertainment choices. National Monument, SeaWorld Ancol and Gelora Bung Karno Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Kemang
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Dressing for Kemang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kemang is 1810 millimetres
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C