- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mantra Collins Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Hotel Queen Room
Executive Queen Room
One Bedroom Executive Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment - Dual Key
Room (Hotel King)
About this area
Located in Hobart's Hobart Central Business District neighbourhood, Mantra Collins Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Salamanca Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Hobart Aquatic Centre and Subantarctic Plant House. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours.
- Theatre Royal - 2 min walk
- Hobart Town Hall - 3 min walk
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Franklin Wharf - 4 min walk
- Constitution Dock - 4 min walk
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 17 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Collins – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
About this property
Mantra Collins Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Covered self-parking fee: AUD 18 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 18 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Great location and outlook Bathroom could do with a bit of a clean