Gravesend Hotels from RM229
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Gravesend are sure to enjoy the lakes and bars. The welcoming and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Leeds Castle, South Park and O2 Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Gravesend
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Getting around Gravesend
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Gravesend Sole Street Station, Gravesend Meopham Station or Gravesend Station. Gravesend may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Gravesend
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Gravesend each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C