Terrible breakfast, terrible espresso:( Hotel away from everything. I do not recommended !
Overview of Vouk Hotel Suites
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Bathtub
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, City View
Deluxe Triple Room
Family Connecting Room, 2 Bedrooms
Family Connecting Room, 3 Bedrooms
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Partial Sea View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
About this area
Located in George Town's Downtown George Town neighbourhood, Vouk Hotel Suites is in the city centre. Gurney Drive and Gurney Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Penang Hill and Ferringgi Beach. ESCAPE Adventureplay and Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm are not to be missed.Visit our George Town travel guide
- Gleneagles Penang Medical Centre - 1 min walk
- Gurney Drive - 2 min walk
- Loh guan Lye Specialist Centre - 13 min walk
- Gurney Plaza - 2 min drive
- Penang Adventist Hospital - 4 min drive
- Penang Sentral - 39 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cest Si Bon – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Vouk Hotel Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 38.00 for adults and MYR 19.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 50 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, convenient, not a lot of good eats nearby (usually more than 1km away). Grab is cheap.